Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Custom this and thats for Lisa and Tim's wedding









I had SO much fun creating different elements of this wedding held at Smith Mountain Lake, VA. From the bouquet rose monogram to the chandelier of fabric balls and paper lanterns, these elements pulled the celebration together nicely. We even alternated different fabrics as table runners to coordinate with the fabric balls, bouquet and cake.

My favorite item may have been her hairpiece...feathers, rhinestones and things that sparkle are among some of my favorite things. The ring bearer pillow was so sweet and coordinated perfectly with the madras plaid shorts and white polo shirt he wore. Pink is one my favorite colors and when I found out the bride had pink shoes, I was so excited. Then when I found out she wanted me to "bling" them...I just may have jumped for joy...just a little.

Thank you to my amazingly talented husband for the photos! (www.davidduncanphoto.com)

And Thanks Lisa and Tim for asking me to be such a big part of your day!

Be sure to let us know what you need for your wedding...we'll try almost anything!

1 comment: